Terms And Conditions (Updated 02/19/2019)
If you are a new user to this message board "CIMBWebsite.com", please read the information below to assist you. Every reported or flagged message is read by moderators to ensure it is suitable after being published. If you do not follow this guidance, your message will be deleted.
Every user must note that this site has been created and designed to share opinions and ideas. One should never believe anything anyone posts or talks about here at CIMBWebsite.com. Users may not be who they claim to be and you should always use caution if you decide to disclose any personal information by private message ("PM")
CIMB Website offers one main type of membership:
1. Free memberships. Unlimited posts per day.
Message Board Rules
1. Keep your personal details private. If you decide to provide your personal details in one of our message boards, you agree to accept all risks.
2. We will not publish or provide your e-mail address to anyone unless it is in the interests of public safety to do so. Our registration process requires you to supply us with your e-mail details, but we will only use this information to validate your access to this message board system.
3. Choose a suitable screen name
- It may not be rude, offensive or longer than 25 characters.
4. Messages that are deemed by the moderator to be illegal or otherwise harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, of an inappropriate sexual or homophobic nature, racially or religiously offensive is not acceptable.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5. No Spamming
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages are unacceptable. This includes continually posting the same topic or post more than three times in a 24-hour period; posting the same question across several boards; using chain letters; two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses; merely posting an icon; short replies, such as "didn't read" or "old" on any stock board.
On a similar note, participating in spam attacks by many users working together on the "CIMB Website" Boards or planning a spam attack on the "CIMB Website" Message Boards is unacceptable, and these actions will be reported to your ISP.
6. Off Topic
Posts and topics on message boards must have some sort of quality to them, and topics should be worthy of discussion. While topics can range in topic, it doesn't mean you can make "any" topic you wish. They must maintain a level of quality on any message board. Topics such as the following should be avoided:
- No porn.
- No Posting games on message boards.
- No lewd, rude, racist, or offensive posts/threads (keep language usage at a PG level).
- No trolling (posting an obviously negative post/thread to elicit an angry response).
- Be respectful and polite to other message board members.
- "I'm leaving" type threads are not permitted as they most often contain zero discussion value on any message boards.
- Short posts such as "lol" and "ok" are considered spam/Off Topic and will not be tolerated on any stock boards.
- No posting links to other sites without details about the link.
7. No Selling, Advertising, or Marketing of Illegal Substances
There shall be no selling, advertising, or marketing of any illegal substance. If we find you’re in violation of our policy, we will report you to the authorities and terminate and band you from the message board.
8. Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of sections 4, 5, 6 & 7 through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
9. One account per person and or household
You must agree to maintain only one account at CIMBWebsite.com. Failure to do so could and will cause all accounts that are opened to be terminated or suspended.
If you decide to create multiple accounts on this site we can and will make it public.
10. Our liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our officers, employees, consultants, and members.
This Site may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other websites nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site CIMBWebsite.com Never invest in any stock discussed on this web site or the CIMBWebsite.com newsletter unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. Never listen to anyone on CIMBWebsite.com message boards or private messages sent by any user or member who offers any sort of financial advice. Please consult with a certified financial advisor before making any investment decisions. CIMBWebsite.com and any affiliates and information providers make no implied or expressed warranties on the information provided. Please verify quotes with your investment manager before making investment decisions. This is not to be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell securities.
When joining CIMBWebsite.com you will be opt-in to our email blast service. CIMB Website will never send you more than one email per day from advertisers. Ad revenues are the main reason the site is free to members.
As with any advertising on the CIMBWebsite.com website, it involves some risks and all members should know that if they purchase any products or services from one of our advertisers, CIMB Website is not responsible for any advertisers product failure, negligence, poor service or lack of customer service.
CIMBWebsite.com makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies or members and does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of information and statements presented on CIMBWebsite.com. Any such information or statements should be deemed apocryphal and opinions only. CIMBWebsite.com simply provides a starting point for site members and viewers to compare their own thoughts against those here on the message boards at CIMBWebsite.com. The onus is on site members and viewers to complete their own due diligence. CIMBWebsite.com members and viewers should always make their own decisions. The accuracy and completeness of the information within any report, newsletter or on web site message boards are only as reliable as the information that is provided by CIMBWebsite.com members and users. CIMBWebsite.com does not verify the information and makes no warranty that the information is accurate.
CIMBWebsite.com members, readers and viewers are cautioned that some member and advertisers posted content may be misleading. We suggest you do your due diligence before taking any action or purchasing any product or service. All opinions and postings expressed at the CIMBWebsite.com web site are the opinions of CIMBWebsite.com members and users. All information concerning any advertiser is provided by the advertiser.
CIMBWebsite.com recommends you use the information found here on the site and boards as an initial starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence (also known as "DD" ) on any advertisers you read about here at CIMB Website, in order to determine your own personal opinion of the advertiser before purchasing products or services from any of our advertisers. CIMBWebsite.com assumes all information to be truthful and reliable. However, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. CIMBWebsite.com does not endorse any one advertiser products or services.
CIMBWebsite.com may receive compensation from advertisers for posting of Company logos and website URLs.
Under no circumstances shall any member of CIMBWebsite.com be held liable for any loss incurred by any individual or individuals as a result of any decision by an individual or individuals to purchase a product or service from one of our advertisers by viewing this web site or by viewing our email blast sent to members.
The content in email blasts and on the CIMBWebsite.com web site is provided for informational purposes only. Every post made on CIMB Website is an opinion only. Use of CIMBWebsite.com web sites, logos, themes, or other items contained within this report are prohibited without the express written consent of CIMBWebsite.com.
Links to Other Websites. The Site may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other websites nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
Any redistribution of information from this web site or our e-mail blast without the written consent of CIMBWebsite.com is strictly prohibited.
This disclaimer may change from time to time without notice.
©2019 CIMBWebsite.com is owned and operated by Investor Webcast & Magazine, Inc.